Q. Do I only need to apply for my Student Loan once?
- A. No, you need to apply for a loan prior to the start of each academic year.
Q. Who can I speak to about my accommodation payments?
- A. Either call in to the Finance Department and speak to the Finance Representative, or call us on 01522 886705.
Q. I want to set up a payment plan for my accommodation fees, what are my options?
- A. Log onto pay.lincoln.ac.uk. You can either pay online, or for more information please call the
Finance Department on 01522 886705.
Q. I need to change the card details my payment plan is set up with, how can I do that?
- A. Either call into the Finance Department or call us on 01522 886705.
Q. I have outstanding tuition fees left on my University account; can I still enrol next year?
- A. No, you can neither re-enrol nor graduate until all outstanding tuition fees have been paid.
Q. I have a question regarding a University bursary I feel I’m entitled to, or have applied for.
- A. Please email email@example.com for all bursary questions.