1. The Competition is open to students only
2. The promoter is: University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS
3. Closing date for entry will be 8th November 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize for one winner is as follows: £100 in Amazon gift vouchers. All shortlisted designs will receive a University of Lincoln hoody.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the University of Lincoln. The judges’ will be assessing each entry. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope to the following address: Finance Department, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS.