Here are the basic brand guidelines to consider when designing your cover:
- Position this version of the logo in top right corner of the cover in an unaltered state.
- Specific Pantone references should be used – see below for details:
PRIMARY COLOUR – University Blue: Pantone 282
PRIMARY COLOUR – University Grey: Pantone Cool Grey 9
SECONDARY COLOUR – University Teal: Pantone 320
SECONDARY COLOUR – University Magenta: Pantone 226
- Helvetica should be used for main titles and content.
- Try to avoid images that look overly posed or ‘cheesy’ (imagine smiling students with their thumbs up –
this is a ‘no no’). Realistic images of students, buildings, staff etc. should be used to promote the
University’s modern and inspirational surroundings.
You may wish to make use of the University’s royalty free corporate image bank.
- The design the University uses on all publications and documents is clean, professional and sophisticated.
This document will need to look like it’s part of the ‘family’.