The University of Lincoln has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make tuition payments via bank transfer, China UnionPay or AliPay in your home currency. Flywire offer a ‘best rate guarantee’ that ensures you’re getting the most favourable exchange rates we could find when making a bank transfer.
1. Select your home country and the amount to be paid:
(If you are viewing this page on a mobile device, use this link: www.flywire.com/pay/lincoln)
2. The payment options available to you will be displayed (In most cases you’ll be able to pay in your home currency). You will see the total amount to be paid in your home currency – there are no additional fees on top of this.
3. After providing some basic information, you will send your home currency from your bank account (via phone, online or in person) to Flywire via the provided instruction.
4. Flywire will then convert your currency to GBP and forward the GBP amount to the University of Lincoln, where it will be directly credited to your student account.
5. Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process and you will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into the University of Lincoln’s bank account.
Terms and Conditions
Contact information (Regarding your Payment)
To speak to the University of Lincoln Finance Department directly regarding your payment:
- Phone: 01522 803120
- Email: email@example.com
Monday – Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Friday 08:30 to 16:30 (GMT)
Contact information (For Technical Support)
To speak with Flywire regarding any technical support:
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you. The team is available 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.