Q. Who can I speak to about my tuition?
- A. Either call in to the Finance Department, 3rd Floor, Minerva Building and speak to a Finance Representative, or call on 01522 803120.
Q. I need to change the card details my payment plan is setup with, how can I do that?
- A. Either call into the Finance Department, 3rd floor, Minerva Building or call us on 01522 803120..
Q. I want to set up a payment plan for my tuition fees, what are my options?
- A. Log onto pay.lincoln.ac.uk. You can either pay online, or for more information please call the
Finance Department on 01522 803120.
Q. I have outstanding tuition fees left on my University account; can I still enrol next year?
- A. No, you can neither re-enrol nor graduate until all outstanding tuition fees have been paid.
Q. I have a question regarding a University bursary/scholarship I feel I’m entitled to, or have applied for.
- A. Please email email@example.com for all bursary and scholarship questions.
Q. How can I pay for my tuition fees?
- A. Please visit our ‘how to pay’ page/https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/studywithus/howtopay/