The University of Lincoln has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make tuition payments via bank transfer. This system ensures that your payment is properly referenced and allocated to your student account quickly and accurately. It will also allow you to track the payment and confirm its receipt to the University of Lincoln.
1. Select ‘United Kingdom’ and the amount to be paid:
(If you are viewing this page on a mobile device, use this link: flywire.com/pay/lincoln)
2. After providing some basic information, you will send your payment from your bank account (via phone, online or in person) to Flywire via the provided instruction.
3. Flywire will then forward the GBP amount to the University of Lincoln, where it will be directly credited to your student account.
4. Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process and you will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into the University of Lincoln’s bank account.
Terms and Conditions
Contact information (Regarding your Payment)
To speak to the University of Lincoln Finance Department directly regarding your payment:
- Phone: 01522 803120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Friday 08:30 to 16:30 (GMT)
Contact information (For Technical Support)
To speak with Flywire regarding any technical support:
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you. The team is available 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.