Sponsor Payments

If a sponsor is paying your fees then a copy of your sponsor letter should be attached when updating your enrolment information on Blackboard. If this is not possible, you will need to take a copy to your enrolment event or the Finance Department, 3rd Floor, Minerva Building. A sponsor letter is required for each academic year you enrol.

This letter must be signed by your Manager/Director and must include your full name, the academic year you are being sponsored for, the programme title, and the amount. The letter should be addressed to the University of Lincoln and printed on letter headed paper.

If your sponsor requires a purchase order or other reference number quoting on their invoice, this should be indicated on the letter. If you are unable to provide evidence of your sponsorship prior to enrolling you will be required to arrange payment of your own programme fees. This will only be cancelled upon receipt of a valid sponsorship letter. If you sponsor fails to pay their agreed contribution, the liability for outstanding fees will fall back to you.

Where a sponsor’s payment is outstanding for more than 30 days, the University shall have direct recourse to the student, who shall be automatically liable for any outstanding sum.

*Your sponsor must be a commercial body (not a private individual such as a friend or relative).

*Sponsors cannot pay by instalments.

Leave a Reply